We firmly believe you dogs shouldn't eat food out of dog bowl. Training revolves around the concept that your dog needs to "earn the food". In our house, we never just "feed our dog". Food time is training time, and we'll spend 5-10 minutes training during meal-time using their food as the reward. however, we don't alway have the time to train, so we use various dispensing dog toys like this one. Although we aren't training, our dog still needs to figure out how to get the food out and she learn that she must earn the dog food through "work".
If your pooch needs some long-lasting playtime or tries to inhale his food at mealtime, the PetSafe® Busy Buddy® Kibble Nibble™ can solve both these challenges. This meal-dispensing toy randomly delivers treats or kibble as your dog rolls it across the floor. Toys hold up to 3.5 cups of food and can double as a slow feeder for dogs who eat too fast or need a little help managing their weight. With our patented Treat Meter®, you can trim the flexible prongs to increase the flow of food and treats. Easy to use, fill twist the two sides apart, fill one side with kibble or treats and twist the two sides back together again. Available in small and medium/large sizes. PetSafe® brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together™.
- Slow Feeder - Great for dogs who eat too fast or need a little help managing their weight; toys hold up 3.5 cups of food
- Reduces Stress - Treat dispensing toy gives your dog hours of playtime
- Made for Heavy Chewers - Created for dogs who live and love to chew
- Customize Treat Dispensing - Patented Treat Meter® randomly dispenses treats or dry food while your dog plays; the flexible prongs can be trimmed to increase the flow of treats
- Easy to Use - Just twist apart the two sides, fill one side with kibble or treats, twist the two sides back together and let the good times roll
- Easy to Clean - Top-shelf dishwasher safe
- 2 Sizes Available - Choose from small and medium/large sizes
To use, twist apart the Kibble Nibble. Load with kibble, and then twist the toy back together. If you would like kibble to come out faster, you can trim the Treat Meter prongs. Once the prongs are cut, there’s no going back, so we recommend trimming only a little at a time and then testing.
Toy Sizing Chart
|Toy Size||Pet Size|
|Small||Under 20 pounds|
|Medium/Large||Over 20 pounds|