The timing of your treat needs to be perfect in order to reinforce the correct behavior. you can't be fumbling in your pocket or digging through a sandwich bag. your dog's treats need to be "at the ready" when your dog is heeling or does that sit on the first command. With a treat pouch, you have treats on your hip and can access them with one hand (typically, you'll be holding a leash with the other hand). it's great for having treats you can quickly and easility access!
The Treat Pouch Sport is the perfect accessory for training sessions and trips to the dog park. Divided pockets that stay open make training with multiple treats a cinch. Multiple clips and loops let you attach your clicker, remote trainer, or any other training tool. The versatile pouch also features a front pocket for your keys, phone, etc. With its handy pockets and clips and the durable, waterproof, stain-resistant material, you’ll love having this handy training tool anywhere you and your dog go.
- Hinge stays fully open and closes with a touch
- Divided inner pocket to separate treats
- Front storage pocket has easy-open flap for phone, bags, etc.
- Daisy chain elastic loops for securing Lickety Stik®, SprayShield™, etc.
- Carabiner for attaching Clik-R™, keys, whistle, etc.
- Belt clip and detachable/adjustable belt
- Machine washable, cold cycle
- Available in 3 colors: black, red, and blue
- Measurements 7.5" L X 6.5" H
- Related SKUs: TPSP-BLK, TPSP-CDT, TPSP-RED, PTA00-14686