We firmly believe you dogs shouldn't eat food out of dog bowl. Training revolves around the concept that your dog needs to "earn the food". In our house, we never just "feed our dog". Food time is training time, and we'll spend 5-10 minutes training during meal-time using their food as the reward. however, we don't alway have the time to train, so we use various dispensing dog toys like this one. Although we aren't training, our dog still needs to figure out how to get the food out and she learn that she must earn the dog food through "work".
If your pet needs a multi-purpose toy to keep them extra busy, treat them to a PetSafe® Busy Buddy® Tug-A-Jug™. This durable plastic jug randomly dispenses treats and holds up to super strong chewers. The braided rope is great for playing tug-of-war and the jug can double as a slow feeder for pets who eat too fast. Our patented Treat Meter® dispenses treats randomly while your dog plays with the toy. Trim the prongs to make treats come out faster. Available in extra small, small and medium/large. PetSafe® brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together™.
- Slow Feeder and Trainer - Use to regulate meals, play games, or teach training commands; holds up to 3.5 cups of kibble
- Reduces Boredom - Durable plastic jug keeps your pup busy; braided rope is great for tug-of-war and helping keep teeth clean
- Interactive Treat Dispenser - Our patented Treat Meter® dispenses treats randomly while your dog plays with the toy; trim the prongs to make dry treats come out faster
- Easy to Clean - Dishwasher safe; use top rack for best results
- 3 Sizes Available - Extra small for pups under 10 pounds; small for dogs 10-40 pounds; medium/large for pooches over 40 pounds
Toy Sizing Chart
|Under 10 pounds
|Over 40 pounds